Nursing Divisional Director
Correct Care Solutions | Deerfield Beach, FL
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Our Nursing Divisional Director will lead and guide the nursing and utilization review functions throughout the division; oversee and report on all nursing operations; and assists in business development activities as they relate to the developing proposals, visiting and assessing prospect locations, and participating in pre-bid conferences.
Education for Director of Nursing:
- Master's Degree required, preferably in Nursing.
Experience for Director of Nursing:
- Ten (10) years of work experience in a psychiatric or secure forensic mental health facility with at least Five (5) years of managerial nursing level experience. Utilization Review experience preferred.
- Must possess a working knowledge of state and federal health regulatory laws, objectives and policies, procedures and requirements for managing secure forensic and mental health facilities as demonstrated by having a combination of relevant work, education and research experience.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of hospital mental health standards, including regulatory agency requirements (i.e. TJC, CMS, AHCA).
- Must be able to work independently and within groups.
- Must be able to work with all levels within the organization.
Licenses/Certifications for Director of Nursing:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse or Registered Nurse Practitioner.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Correct Care Solutions Reviews
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.